Tree Seed Working Group News Bulletin: Canadian Forest Genetics Association
Featured in this Issue
This resource was submitted by the Climate Risk Institute for use by the CanAdapt Climate Change Adaptation Community of Practice.
This article is an abridged version of the original text, which can be downloaded from the right-hand column. Please access the original text for more detail, research purposes, full references, or to quote text.
- New Analysis of Critical Seed Transfer Distances
- Adapting Seed Transfer Guidelines in Northeastern Ontario: Lessons from Lodgepole Pine Climatypes
- Artificial Reforestation Programs in the Boreal Forest under a Changing Climate
- Local was Best: Sourcing Tree Seed for Future Climates
- Introducing the Atlantic Tree Improvement Council
- Is There a Future for Western Ash Species?
- Pinus strobus Orchard at the Berthier Nursery: Small Insect, Big Damage
- Dewinging Yellow Birch Seeds with Plastic Particles
- Thermal Priming and Seedling Production at Berthier Nursery
- Thermal Priming Trial with Western Hemlock Seed
- Western Larch Germination Test Adjustments
- BC Seed Orchard Seed: Seedling Conversion Factors
- 2021 Forest Genetics: Student and Postdoc Symposium
- 2021 Northern Forest Genetics Association Virtual Meeting